- Urdu Radio Show
Awaz-e-Dost is the voice of Urdu speaking community in Canberra and the
surrounding region. It is a community radio program proudly brought to you
by Pakistan Cultural Association, Canberra (a voluntary service to the community)and
is sponsored by the ACT Multicultural Department and local businesses.
The program is broadcasted on every Sunday (3-4pm) and
every Tuesday (6-7pm) from FM91.1.
The purpose of this program is manifold and includes:
- Creating a Pakistani cultural environment at least for an hour where
the whole family can sit around the radio and listen to the quality Urdu
- Promoting Urdu language, particularly we provide opportunity to younger
generation to learn the language of their parents.
- Keeping you updated on the latest issues in Pakistan
- Introducing you other Pakistanis in the community through interviews
- Providing you an opportunity to present your views to the whole community
through our talk back radio program
Khawer Saleem Khan
every Sunday 3 -4 p.m. &
every Tuesday 6-7 p.m.